Monday, April 4, 2011

this shall be my first note.. (experimenting)

"nobody knows me i'm cold 
Walk down this road all alone
It's no one's fault but my own
It's the path I've chosen to go
Frozen as snow I show no emotion whatsoever so"

damn this is eminem's space bound lyrics haha..

so anyway, i must admit i chose to be a bit of a psychopath sociopath. 
(a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour)
ok maybe not that much but to a certain extent it's true.
and now when i'm all alone here (in the middle of nowhere), i really long for nothing more than a company, a friend (it's a privilege, btw) that i can share stories, ideas, laugh and cry together. damn i'm starting to sound so insecure. (gotta grab hold of meself eh!)

so in hindsight, it does leaves a bitter taste in me.
i supposed in the future i shall be more human and less 'myself'..or not!
hah who's the joke on? damn pharaoh! no this is not about other ppl. this is about me & the world
i promise i'll try to make it more about the world (all those cliche of making the world a better place? yeah that so sound like me alright)
even if it sounds corny, would eminem give a damn?

No comments:

Post a Comment